Spacious, natural-light filled one bedroom condo in a boutique contemporary building in the heart of Shaw! Recently built in 2020, this home has been lovingly cared for and is in excellent condition. Featuring an open floor plan with modern finishes and expansive windows with stunning city views including the gorgeous historic landmark church. The center island kitchen features Bosch stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops and sophisticated wood panel cabinets. High ceilings and beautiful white oak hardwood floors carry to the daily living and entertaining. A spacious bedroom with walk-in closet leads to a large bathroom offering a spa like feel. Conveniently located mere steps from Blagden Alley, the DC Convention Center, Michelin Star restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops, gym/fitness boutiques, and several Metro lines. Easy access to 395. The building features a wonderful bright lobby, green sky rooftop terrace, secured bike room and package room. Washer/Dryer in unit. Low condo fees. Pet friendly!
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
645 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Appliance Center, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Day Care
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price