Grand Dame of Brightwood with show stopping space in gorgeous neighborhood being sold as-is. Lots of big windows and front porch (currently hidden by greenery. All brick 4 level home with full floored daylight attic , perfect for study or home office. Three generous bedrooms with a full bath on 2nd level and a finished basement with additional full bath. Well-landscaped yard with detached garage. Hardwood floors throughout and a wood burning fireplace in the Living Room and a entryway to the front porch. This property will be open January 19, 1-3:30.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,877 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Cook Top Range, Dryer, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)