Active 55+ Gated Community. Beautiful and spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath condo updated and Move in-ready. Laminate wood flooring throughout main living space with carpeted bedrooms. The 31 foot balcony is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy your favorite TV show. The den provides that extra space you need as a study/office or private reading nook. The primary bath has a large stall shower with sliding glass doors and sparkling wall sconces surround the mirrored vanity. The primary bedroom has a walk-in closed and an additional wall closet. The unit is conveniently located 2 doors from the elevator. This condo also comes with a tandem garage parking space second from the building entrance. and a private locked storage room, next to the same entrance, which belongs to this unit. Move-in and enjoy the many community amenities which include, 2 clubhouses, a large fitness center, indoor/outdoor pools, several restaurants/bar, tennis courts, 18-hole Golf Course, walking paths, community transportation, a bi monthly community newspaper, access to public transportation and a Med-Star Medical out patient center. Move-in and enjoy this lovely home.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story, Transitional
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Block, Other Construction
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Underground
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Unassigned.
- Brick, Other
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Open, Partly Wooded, Vegetation Planting.
- Community Amenities
- Art Studio, Bank / Banking On-Site, Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fencing, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Library, Newspaper Service, Party Ro
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price